Salam Kenal

Cikgu Andi at La Alhambra, Granada, Andalus, Spain

Salam everyone, I am Asyandi. Call me Asyandi, Andi or as you like. So this is my first post on this blog. 
I will try my best to keep posting stuff that I would like share with all my readers out there. 
Oh by the way, I am gonna wrote my post in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Things I would like to share will includes my travel experience, study, teaching, my part time working stories, and even maybe some new knowledge I get at some point in my life. 

Anyway, the picture above showing me at the Alhambra castle in Granada which located in southern part of Spain, also known as Andalus. I'll post some more picture later on, inshaAllah. 

I really hope that I can keep up with you guys.

Someone said to me,

In anything good you do, just remember you'll never do it unless Allah give you the power, time and ability to do it.
In any bad things yo do, just remember Allah gives you the option to choose to continue doing it, or stop and back to the path you should have follow.

Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal. :)

Until next time readers,
Andi






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate