My Special Ramadhan: Ifthar with Indonesian at Sheffield

Date : Saturday, 11 August 2012
Venue: Rumah Mbak Meri & Mas Yoki


kredit to Kak Aya for the picture

This is one of the special ifthar I've had during Ramadhan 2012 in the UK. Me and Azim were invited by Kak Aya (Nurhaya Nurdin) for the special Indonesian gathering at one of her fellow Indonesian's house. We were served with various Indonesian foods. I can't really them all but I still can remember the delicious taste of those homemade delicacies. 

The group was kind of excited as they heard me speaks Indonesian. Oh what to do, I have both my parents from Indonesia plus I watched lots of Indonesian 'sinetron'. :p

Anyway, I felt so blessed with the moment I spent with these people as they were very warm and soft. I hope to meet them again someday in the future, perhaps in Indonesia.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate